Blue Ox BX2902 Base Plate for Land Rover Discovery II 99-03 Camper Trailer RV
Blue Ox Base Plate for Land Rover Discovery II 99-03
T. A T in the model notes, indicates vehicles that to the knowledge of Blue Ox may be towed without the addition of a drive shaft disconnect or lube pump. Honda's have a special procedure for towing (See Blue Ox Service Bulletins SB218 and SB219) and GM vehicles with the 4T40E or 4T45E automatic transmissions must have a fuse pulled for towing. For all other vehicles, please contact Remco Mfg. at 1-800-228-2481. In all instances, consult your vehicle's owner's manual before towing!
1. Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
2. Requires some trimming of bumper (fascia, plastic, and or grill).
11. The weight of this vehicle is near the Class III, 5000 lb, rating limitations. Some models, depending on options, may well exceed this 5000 lb rating. Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing. As of 1999 the Aventa II is now rated at 10000 lbs and either the Aventa II or Alexus tow bar must be used for these applications. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing over 5000 lbs.
15. Specific dinghy towing restrictions apply. They may include specific towing speeds and distances, and or lubricating the transmission and transfer case with the engine idling, then running selector through the gears. Other restrictions may also apply. Confirm the towability and pre-towing procedures of your vehicle with the owner's manual or contact the vehicle's manufacturer for specific towing procedures.
47. The BX88152 adapter can not be used with this baseplate.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
Note: This item may incur a 25% restocking fee.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!