Blue Ox BX3330 Base Plate for Saturn Outlook 07-09 Camper Trailer RV
Blue Ox Base Plate for Saturn Outlook 07-09
T. A T in the model notes, indicates vehicles that to the knowledge of Blue Ox may be towed without the addition of a drive shaft disconnect or lube pump. Honda's have a special procedure for towing (See Blue Ox Service Bulletins SB218 and SB219) and GM vehicles with the 4T40E or 4T45E automatic transmissions must have a fuse pulled for towing. For all other vehicles, please contact Remco Mfg. at 1-800-228-2481. In all instances, consult your vehicle's owner's manual before towing!
1. Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
2. Requires some trimming of bumper (fascia, plastic, and or grill).
3. Requires some drilling (not major).
11. The weight of this vehicle is near the Class III, 5000 lb, rating limitations. Some models, depending on options, may well exceed this 5000 lb rating. Be sure to confirm the weight of your individual vehicle before towing. As of 1999 the Aventa II is now rated at 10000 lbs and either the Aventa II or Alexus tow bar must be used for these applications. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing over 5000 lbs.
47. The BX88152 adapter can not be used with this baseplate.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
Note: This item may incur a 25% restocking fee.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!