Dometic B59186.XX1C0 Brisk II Ducted 15,000 BTU White Heat Pump Multi-Zone CCC2 Required
Dometic engineers have spent two years completely redesigning and reengineering one of the most popular and most imitated RV air conditioners.
WELCOME TO THE ALL-NEW . . . BRISK II
A Revolution in RV A/C Technology!
Cooler … stronger … quieter … lighter … the Brisk II puts it all together for an all-new, best-in-class RV A/C, starting with 15 percent increased air flow and improved cooling capacity!
Reengineered where it matters.
Heavy-duty motor support brackets, reinforced mounting screw holes, and thick structural EPP foam housings all help create a sturdier, more reliable A/C unit. The compressor and motor are mounted with rubber isolation pads and grommets to reduce vibration.
Used by automotive and aircraft engineers, EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) foam makes Brisk II lighter, better insulated, and more aerodynamic, while adding structural integrity and reducing noise and vibration.
Sleek new shroud offers better ventilation, more strength and superior aerodynamic performance.
ALL-NEW BASE PAN
Three-inch deep-drawn G90 carbon steel has an extra smooth powder-coated finish for long-lasting durability against rust and corrosion. Ten percent greater strength and rigidity is achieved through a heavier gauge metal pan with ribbed areas and reinforced vent holes. More platform stability adds to the life cycle.
More structure, less weight. Smart design.
SMALLER CARBON FOOTPRINT
Smart design, tighter specification allowances, and improved materials create energy efficiencies that reduce operating costs and environmental footprint while improving fit and finish.
Rigorously tested to confirm it outperforms every competitor in all significant parameters, Brisk II is best-in-class of any standard rooftop A/C for weight, air flow and capacity for RVs.
New air distribution box and return air grill incorporate exclusive Cold Shot™ technology that temporarily circumvents the RV’s air duct to deliver a sturdy blast of cold air directly into the immediate interior and optimize air flow and capacity.
ADVANCED COIL DESIGN
Hydrophilic Coating on coils enhances high performance and protects against corrosion in high temperatures.
High performance motor with sound dampening bracket design turns down the buzz. Tighter tolerances, more air.
EASY INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE
Just four fasteners allow for quick and easy shroud removal. Top-mount installation and maintenance is quicker and easier.
- This unit is to be used with the Comfort Control Center II (CCC2).
- Brisk II will not work with the old air distribution boxes and with Newmar coaches
- Cannot use Brisk Air II on any application that does not utilize an return air grill
- The Picture in this listing is of a standard Dometic unit, it may differ slightly from actual product being sold.
- This item will ship freight, please plan accordingly.
- If you have any questions please contact us before purchasing.
- The Brisk II will NOT work with Newmar Coaches. Air discharge is now in the center versus the original side/rear discharge. Modifications will need to be made in order to vent for ducting.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!