Draw-Tite 9465-45 Hide-A-Goose Complete Kit Chevy GMC Camper Trailer RV
A gooseneck hitch is designed for use in a pickup truck similar to a Fifth Wheel. The difference is that the gooseneck uses a ball and coupler verse a kingpin and pin receiver. Typically, the trailers that are most commonly used for this type of gooseneck hitch is a horse trailer.
Gooseneck hitches are offered in a few types of configurations, they are designed to be mounted above or below the trucks pickup bed. Either design allows for minimal obstruction when the ball is not in the towing position.
Fits the following Chevy/GMC Models:
2001-2006 Chevrolet Pickup, Silverado 3500 Series 8 ft. Bed, 2 & 4 WD
2007-2007 Chevrolet Pickup, Silverado 3500 Series 8 ft. Bed, 2 & 4 WD (Classic)
2001-2006 GMC Pickup, Sierra 3500 Series 8 ft. Bed, 2 & 4 WD
2007-2007 GMC Pickup, Sierra 3500 Series 8 ft. Bed, 2 & 4 WD (Classic)
- Head tested to 30,000 lbs. GTW, 7,500 lbs. vertical load
- Only 3-1/2" hole in truck bed for installation
- Ball is stored upside-down in hitch when not used
- Heavy duty handle uses positive locking to engage ball
- Comes with gooseneck head, 2-5/16" ball and safety chain brackets
- Easy to install
- Includes magnetic cover
- Rail kits average install time is less than 2-1/2 hours without any welding or bed removal
- Rails are rated to meet non-commercial tow ratings
Vehicle specific Rail Kit
Safety Chain Brackets
NOTE: This product may be subject to limited availability. Please contact us at 626-513-4777 between 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM Pacific to verify stock status. Or you can email us HERE.
THANKS FOR LOOKING!