Introducing the newest 5th Wheel Hitches to the Reese family.
Posted by Cristina Escarilla on 5/16/2012
The R Series Hitches: R16 hitch with or without slider and the R20 with or without slider.
The head unit has an adjustable height from 14 - 18 inches for your convenience and also the legs and mounting unit are wider for better stability and reduced wear.
- NEW CONTOURED HANDLE
- Customized grip includes universal control instructions
- New control handle eliminates separate latch and high visibility for system lock and load
- PREMIUM REESE ARCH
- Pin mounting holes better align with current rail kits, reducing looseness
- SAE J2638 COMPLIANT
- Based on heavy duty, accelerated life cycle criteria developed by SAE for fifth wheels
- Fatigue and static tested to pass 900,000 cycles
- SIDEWINDER COMPATIBLE
- Premium choice for short bed trucks
- NEW CAST HEAD
- Commercial durability and strength
- Improved head funneling for king pin to latch
- Patent pending king pin indicator is highly visible
- NEW CAST JAW SYSTEM
- Double jaw mechanism, heavier for longer wear, improved tolerances, eliminating chucking in jaw system
- Improved life and wear with added grease points
NEW CAST PIVOT BEAM
-Quiet, Comfortable Ride
The R16 offers several unique features that help to create a smooth, quiet fifth-wheel towing experience. Aside from the two-piece jaw that offers a firm and secure connection, stability is also increased by having a pivot beam with a wide front-to-back mounting configuration. The pivot beam also has a built-in vibration-isolator system that dampens both vertical and longitudinal vibration, the result of which is less noise and a better ride.
- Easier assembly of cast pivot beam to cross member
- Head and pivot beam can be offset 1 front or rear to maximize performance
- 9" Wide, 2-point, European-style funnel makes it simple to guide king pin into hitch
- 4-Way pivoting head eases hookup, even on unlevel ground
- 5-Degree side-to-side pivot
Please Note: Purchase of R20 hitches are for Pre-Order. The estimated release date for the R20 Hitches are Coming Soon.
20,000 lbs. gross / 5,000 lbs. pin weight capacities
Change Your Bulbs To LEDs for Under $10 each!!
RVIA Show - October 11-20, 2013 - Recap
Four Wheel Campers Southern California Grand Opening!
Come join us at the California RV Show Oct. 11th - 20th at Fairplex in Pomona CA
All New Styles of Blue Ox SwayPro products and Free Shipping!