The R Series Hitches: R16 hitch with or without slider and the R20 with or without slider.
The head unit has an adjustable height from 14 - 18 inches for your convenience and also the legs and mounting unit are wider for better stability and reduced wear.
Optional slider available for additional turning clearance (Travel: 11" front to back)
KING PIN INDICATOR
- When activated button is pushed out and colored neon green for visibilty of king pin being locked in correctly
- NEW CONTOURED HANDLE
- Customized grip includes universal control instructions
- New control handle eliminates separate latch and high visibility for system lock and load
- PREMIUM REESE ARCH
- Pin mounting holes better align with current rail kits, reducing looseness
- SAE J2638 COMPLIANT
- Based on heavy duty, accelerated life cycle criteria developed by SAE for fifth wheels
- Fatigue and static tested to pass 900,000 cycles
- SIDEWINDER COMPATIBLE
- Premium choice for short bed trucks
- NEW CAST HEAD
- Commercial durability and strength
- Improved head funneling for king pin to latch
- Patent pending king pin indicator is highly visible
- NEW CAST JAW SYSTEM
- Double jaw mechanism, heavier for longer wear, improved tolerances, eliminating chucking in jaw system
- Improved life and wear with added grease points
NEW CAST PIVOT BEAM
-Quiet, Comfortable Ride
The R16 offers several unique features that help to create a smooth, quiet fifth-wheel towing experience. Aside from the two-piece jaw that offers a firm and secure connection, stability is also increased by having a pivot beam with a wide front-to-back mounting configuration. The pivot beam also has a built-in vibration-isolator system that dampens both vertical and longitudinal vibration, the result of which is less noise and a better ride.
- Easier assembly of cast pivot beam to cross member
- Head and pivot beam can be offset 1 front or rear to maximize performance
- 9" Wide, 2-point, European-style funnel makes it simple to guide king pin into hitch
Works great even if trailer and tow vehicle are not in a straight line
- 4-Way pivoting head eases hookup, even on unlevel ground
- 5-Degree side-to-side pivot
16,000 lbs. gross / 4,000 lbs. pin weight capacities
Please Note: Purchase of R20 hitches are for Pre-Order. The estimated release date for the R20 Hitches are Coming Soon.
20,000 lbs. gross / 5,000 lbs. pin weight capacities
Additional dampening located in crossbar to improve towing when going over pot holes and rough terrain
Questions or comments on these hitches? Contact us at 626-513-4777 or via email at email@example.com.