Roadmaster 066 Release Tool for Motor Home Mounted Tow Bars Camper Trailer RV
Release Tool for Motor Home Mounted Tow Bars
Since the very first tow bar, Roadmaster has produced high-quality, esthetically-pleasing tow bars for customers all over the world.
Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. The program is called “ FEA, ” which stands for “Finite Elemental Analysis.”
If that sounds complicated, that’s because it is - FEA is the same program NASA scientists use to test their new designs.
Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as “real world” physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok towing mechanism - allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
- One-person quick-connect and disconnect - thanks to ROADMASTER’s self-supporting “quick-disconnects, ” one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon 2 in seconds.
- Full-length steel crossbar - reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability
- 6,000-lb. capacity
Classic Tow Bars
The Classic Tow Bars series, first introduced in 1986, offers time-tested and time-proven reliability and endurance. This series also features a powder-coated finish, stainless steel moving components and a full length crossbar for additional safety.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
THANKS FOR LOOKING!