Roadmaster 199-5 XL Tow Bar Base Plate Bracket for Cadillac Chevy GMC Camper Trailer RV
Tow Bar Base Plate Bracket Kit for the following models
2002 - 2006 Cadillac Escalade 1/2 Ton, 2WD & AWD, also fits EXT
2002 - 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1/2, 4WD & 2WD, No factory b'guard
2003 - 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 1500 and Z71 with torsion bar. No HD or SS
2007 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500, 1500 Z71 with torsion bar. No HD or SS
2003 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 1500, LS, LT, Z71
2003 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe, 4WD & 2WD with torsion bars.
2003 - 2006 GMC Sierra 1500, 1500 with torsion bar. No HD or SS
2007 - 2007 GMC Sierra Classic, 1500 with torsion bar. No HD or SS
2003 - 2006 Yukon 1500, 2WD & 4WD also XL 1/2 ton
2003 - 2006 Yukon Denali, also XL Denali
Why are Roadmaster mounting brackets rated #1?
- Every bracket design is subjected to computer-simulated Finite Elemental Analysis. ROADMASTER is the only towing products manufacturer to invest in the software and technology that Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GM and NASA use to ensure the integrity of their products. This allows ROADMASTER to offer the safest products possible for your family.
- Every mounting bracket is custom-made to fit a specific vehicle or range of vehicles, and to attach at logical points along the frame or undercarriage, for maximum strength and a quick, easy installation (in lieu of specific mechanical experience with similar products, professional installation is recommended).
- Every new bracket (not just a few) in the ROADMASTER Extra Large, MX, AND EZ Twistlock series (the brackets are described below) comes with detachable extensions which are easily removed when the vehicle isn't being towed - no unsightly steel hanging off the front of your car!
- Every bracket is powder coated. In this process, charged particles of pigment are baked into the surface of the bracket. The particles fuse to the metal and form a lustrous, uniform and extremely durable finish.
ROADMASTER is quick to market brackets for new vehicles, and has the widest selection - currently, more than 1000 different mounting brackets (far more than any other company) - which fit more than 2000 different makes and models.
XL Series Hidden Brackets
- The visible portion of the brackets (the front arms) can be easily removed when not towing - remove two hitch pins to convert from towed car to road car in seconds!
- They're virtually invisible - improved aesthetics
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength
- Easy to install - ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage - no welding!
- Most install through the grille - no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
THANKS FOR LOOKING!