Roadmaster 427 Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Tow Bar for Blue Ox Base Plates 10000 lb Capacity Camper Trailer RV
Blackhawk 2 All Terrain Tow Bar
Since the very first tow bar, Roadmaster has produced high-quality, esthetically-pleasing tow bars for customers all over the world.
Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. The program is called “ FEA, ” which stands for “Finite Elemental Analysis.”
If that sounds complicated, that’s because it is - FEA is the same program NASA scientists use to test their new designs.
Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as “real world” physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
- Tow bar allows you to safely and effectively tow your vehicle behind your RV
- All-terrain model features Freedom Latch for quick and easy disconnect in any environment
- Telescoping arms hook up with ease and automatically center and lock as you drive ahead, preventing sway and making hookup quick and easy
- Built-in cable guide protects wires and safety cables from getting damaged or tangled and enhances the look of your tow bar
- Storage Latch automatically locks the tow bar in place when it is folded toward your motor home, providing effortless and secure storage
- Quick-disconnect system lets you quickly and easily mount and remove tow bar on your own
Terrain Tow Bars
The All-Terrain Tow Bars series, first introduced in 2003, offers all the great features of the Classic Tow Bars but with the added benefit of All-Terrain features. Releasing your towed vehicle is easy with All-Terrain tow bars - even when the tow bar is at a hard angle or the towed vehicle is out of level. Four tow bars - the StowMaster, Falcon, BlackHawk 2 and Sterling - are available in this series.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
THANKS FOR LOOKING!