Roadmaster 521440-1B EZ Tow Bar Base Plate Bracket for Jeep Grand Cherokee 11-14 Dodge Durango 11-13 Camper Trailer RV
Tow Bar Base Plate Bracket Kit for
2011-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee; Fits all models. Adaptive Cruise Control okay. No B'guard. Tow hooks need to be removed. No SRT-8.
2011-2013 Dodge Durango; Fits all AWD models. No B'guard. Adaptive Cruise Control okay. Tow hooks need to be removed
Why are Roadmaster mounting brackets rated #1?
- Every bracket design is subjected to computer-simulated Finite Elemental Analysis. ROADMASTER is the only towing products manufacturer to invest in the software and technology that Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GM and NASA use to ensure the integrity of their products. This allows ROADMASTER to offer the safest products possible for your family.
- Every mounting bracket is custom-made to fit a specific vehicle or range of vehicles, and to attach at logical points along the frame or undercarriage, for maximum strength and a quick, easy installation (in lieu of specific mechanical experience with similar products, professional installation is recommended).
- Every new bracket (not just a few) in the ROADMASTER Extra Large, MX, AND EZ Twistlock series (the brackets are described below) comes with detachable extensions which are easily removed when the vehicle isn't being towed - no unsightly steel hanging off the front of your car!
- Every bracket is powder coated. In this process, charged particles of pigment are baked into the surface of the bracket. The particles fuse to the metal and form a lustrous, uniform and extremely durable finish.
ROADMASTER is quick to market brackets for new vehicles, and has the widest selection - currently, more than 1000 different mounting brackets (far more than any other company) - which fit more than 2000 different makes and models.
EZ Twistlock Series Hidden Brackets
- The visible portion of the brackets (the front arms) can be easily removed when not towing - simply twist the front arms 90 Degree to convert from towed car to road car in seconds!
- They're virtually invisible - improved aesthetics
- For both car and motorhome-mounted tow bars
- Computer-cut, all-steel components for exceptional strength
- Easy to install - ROADMASTER brackets use existing attachment points on the vehicle's undercarriage - no welding!
- Most install through the grille - no scraping brackets in dips or against curbs.
Special Installation Notes:
1. Trimming of spoiler, air dam, grill or plastic fascia may be required on some models of this vehicle.
3. Trimming the shock absorption pad, lower air dam, air deflector, cowling and/or rock guard is required on this model.
49. Special tools required see Instructions
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
THANKS FOR LOOKING!