Roadmaster 525 Falcon 2 Tow Bar for Blue Ox Base Plates 6000 lb Capacity Camper Trailer RV
Falcon 2 Tow Bar
Since the very first tow bar, Roadmaster has produced high-quality, esthetically-pleasing tow bars for customers all over the world.
Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. The program is called “ FEA, ” which stands for “Finite Elemental Analysis.”
If that sounds complicated, that’s because it is - FEA is the same program NASA scientists use to test their new designs.
Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as “real world” physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
- Stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation, and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok towing mechanism - allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- Patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
- One-person quick-connect and disconnect - thanks to ROADMASTER’s self-supporting “quick-disconnects, ” one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon 2 in seconds.
- Full-length steel crossbar - reinforced for maximum support and safety.
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability
- 6,000-lb. capacity
Classic Tow Bars
The Classic Tow Bars series, first introduced in 1986, offers time-tested and time-proven reliability and endurance. This series also features a powder-coated finish, stainless steel moving components and a full length crossbar for additional safety.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
THANKS FOR LOOKING!