Roadmaster 527 Falcon All Terrain Tow Bar for Blue Ox Base Plates 6000 lb Capacity Camper Trailer RV
Falcon All Terrain Tow Bar for Blue Ox Base Plates
Since the very first tow bar, Roadmaster has produced high-quality, esthetically-pleasing tow bars for customers all over the world.
Roadmaster uses computerized testing on every new tow bar design. The program is called “ FEA, ” which stands for “Finite Elemental Analysis.”
If that sounds complicated, that’s because it is - FEA is the same program NASA scientists use to test their new designs.
Roadmaster is the only towing products manufacturer to use computerized testing - as well as “real world” physical testing - to ensure structural integrity, longevity, and the safety of your family.
- Tow bar allows you to safely and effectively tow your vehicle behind your RV
- All-terrain model features Freedom Latch for quick and easy disconnect in any environment
- Telescoping arms hook up with ease and automatically center and lock as you drive ahead, preventing sway and making hookup quick and easy
- Built-in cable guide protects wires and safety cables from getting damaged or tangled and enhances the look of your tow bar
- Storage Latch automatically locks the tow bar in place when it is folded toward your motor home, providing effortless and secure storage
- Quick-disconnect system lets you quickly and easily mount and remove tow bar on your own
- Made in the USA
Terrain Tow Bars
The All-Terrain Tow Bars series, first introduced in 2003, offers all the great features of the Classic Tow Bars but with the added benefit of All-Terrain features. Releasing your towed vehicle is easy with All-Terrain tow bars - even when the tow bar is at a hard angle or the towed vehicle is out of level. Four tow bars - the StowMaster, Falcon, BlackHawk 2 and Sterling - are available in this series.
Local? Need Installation? We do that too! Please call us at 626.513.4777
THANKS FOR LOOKING!