Safe T Alert 65-542-WT CO Detector Flush Mount 12VDC White Camper Trailer RV
RV safety includes regular testing and periodic replacement of your rv carbon monoxide detector in rv, trailer or motor homes.
This 12 Volt carbon monoxide monitor by Safe-T-Alert, is Made in the USA and is an essential safety product for RV's, motor homes, campers, trucks, cars, buses, etc with 12 Volt systems. Easily install the new Safety Alert recess mount carbon monoxide rv alarm to protect against illness and death from faulty vehicle exhaust systems, lp gas furnaces or propane gas ranges.
Safe-T-Alert 12V CO Monitor & Alarm Features:
- Fully Operational When CO Alarm is Muted: Mute does not override detection circuit, giving you full time protection as you ventilate your vehicle.
- Memory Scan: Retains CO level that activated the alarm; after ventilation, the memory saves the carbon monoxide level.
- Micro Current Technology: Saves precious battery power.
- Two Level Carbon Monoxide Alert: Caution Alarm (60 ppm) and Hazard Alarm (at or above 100 ppm).
- Maintenance free sensor.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm.
Test/Reset Button: Used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation; tests all detector functions and activates Memory Scan.
Hard Wires to 12 Volt Power
Colors: Chocolate Milk Brown (65-542-BR) and White.
UL Listed: UL 2034-2003 for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas, including May 14, 2003 & Nov. 14, 2003 revisions.
Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA.
3 Year Limited Warranty: Usable Life is 5 Years.
Test this carbon monoxide detector at least every 30 days. Replace if sensor or unit is faulty.
- Now Features End of Life Warning - This feature alerts consumers when it's time to replace the alarm.
RV Operating Specifications
ANSI A119.2 - Fire & Life Safety
3-4.6 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors:
"All RVs equipped with an internal combustion engine or designed with features to accommodate future installation of an internal combustion engine and truck campers shall be equipped with a listed CO detector installed in accordance with its listing."
-RVIA Effective Date 10/93, Revised 9/99