Thetford 70230 Sani-Con Tank Buddy System Fixed Hose Trailer Camper RV
The cleanest, most sanitary and convenient way to empty your RV holding tank!
Finally a way to empty your holding tanks (unquestionably the most distasteful job in RVing) that everyone in the family will find easy to use.
Thetford’s Sani-Con System does not rely on gravity. Utilizing a heavy-duty transfer and macerating pump, the unit works much like a household garbage disposal … it grinds and liquefies black water waste, then pumps it through an extra heavy duty 1” diameter discharge hose.
The powerful macerating pump can pump waste up hill terrain, up into a backyard sewer cleanout, up into a household toilet, up into an elevated sewer dump station, etc. No need for a constant slope or cumbersome hose supports. That means less handling and an easier method to empty the tanks.
Sani-Con features a long-lasting 1” discharge hose that stretches up to 10 feet!!
At the end of the hose is an easy-to-use threaded nozzle that is designed to fit securely (lock) into a variety of dump station inlets, keeping you clean and ending the need for additional adaptors.
The nozzle will also fit a garden hose and has a screw on cap
to keep the entire system closed loop to eliminate odors during storage.
*Human waste, liquids and toilet tissue ONLY.
To use the system:
- Connect the macerating pump (Twist-On and Tank Buddy only)
- Extend and insert the nozzle into the dump station
- Open the black water slide valve
- Turn on the Sani-Con pump
- When the black water tank is empty, turn off the pump, close the black water slide valve, open the grey water slide valve, and turn the pump back on
- When the gray water tank is empty, turn off the pump, close the gray water slide valve, put the screw on cap onto the nozzle and return the nozzle and hose to storage
Portable Tank Buddy 10' Fixed Hose
- Pump fastened inside box with 10' fixed length hose, sewer nozzle/cap, fuse and switch.
- For 5th Wheels and travel trailers or where permanent installation isn't
- Disconnects/stores in a easy to carry case.
- Uses 20A portable
THANKS FOR LOOKING!